Department: Early Childhood
Posting Date: April 24, 2018
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
To Apply, Please Contact:
We are hiring a Site Supervisor for the Kids Klub After School Program located at Barbara Rose School in South Barrington. The After School Program provides a safe and entertaining environment which includes a quiet homework area, arts and crafts, thematic activities, and recreational activities on the playground or in the gym. The Site Supervisor provides leadership and supervision to the Recreation Staff and participants in our youth programs. This is a part-time position and the pay is a competitive hourly rate!
Hours & Rate of Pay:
• Pay is commensurate with experience.
• Anticipated hours are 15-20 per week.
• Hours are Monday – Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Experience and enjoyment in working with children.
• Associate Degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check. The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All regularly scheduled employees are granted complimentary membership to the South Barrington Club.