Posting Date: July 23, 2018
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
To Apply, Please Contact:
Housekeeping Staff, Part-time
The Housekeeping Staff are responsible for daily cleaning and janitorial functions of all district facilities, equipment, and properties.
Hours & Pay:
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation systems for carpet, tile, bathroom facilities, and general office space.
• Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Work harmoniously with others.
• Produce accurate work in a timely manner.
• Perform required duties with initiative.
• Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
• Must exhibit good problem solving ability and judgment in keeping with the core values of the Park District.
• High school education is preferred.
• Some maintenance or janitorial related experience is desired.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check. All employees are granted complimentary membership to the South Barrington Club. The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.