Posting Date: November 19, 2018
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
To Apply, Please Contact:
This is a full-time position responsible for all aspects of developing and maintaining all junior programming, monitoring daily tennis courts on the computer and work with the Racquets Administrator on overall programming.
Including, but not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of the court sheet system and the playing levels of the club’s members
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Solve problems comprehensively and produce accurate work on a timely basis
- Ability to perform required duties with initiative, good judgement, accuracy, persistence, creativity, integrity, tact, and courtesy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College graduate in a field related to the responsibilities of the position; minimum three years of experience in tennis related position or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Create and implement all junior lesson programming and events.
- Work with Club and Racquets Manager to train and educate staff on modern teaching techniques and drills.
- Attend USTA Junior Team meetings as necessary.
- Schedule regular meetings with parents regarding junior programs.
- Fully understand and communicate to parents and juniors USTA tournament scheduling and system.
- Work with Racquets Administrator on adult programs and travel teams.
- Teach platform tennis lessons as needed.
- Assist in platform tennis events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.