Posting Date: January 6, 2016
Closing Date: December 1, 2017
To Apply, Please Contact:
(847) 381-7515 x 148
South Barrington Park District aquatics department is now hiring year round lifeguards and swim instructors. Scheduled shifts will be anywhere between 6am-9pm M-F
and or/ 7am-8pm Sat-Sun. Shifts are flexible.
Qualifications: Must be atleast 16 years old , must possess current American Red Cross Lifeguarding / CPR/AED/First Aid certifications and must be willing to teach swim lessons.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Enforces all aquatic facility polices, rules and regulations.
- Recognizes and responds to all emergencies.
- Inspects facility daily.
- Reports unsafe conditions.
- Completes all necessary reports, including: Emergency forms, Swim Lesson Records, Pool Usage Fords, Daily Water Chemistry Log.
- Attends all staff training and meetings.
- Completes additional duties as they are assigned by supervisory staff.
Complete an employment application available here, or at the Park District, attach your resume, and forward to email@example.com