Posting Date: March 21, 2017
Closing Date: June 15, 2017
To Apply, Please Contact:
The Membership Sales Staff helps the Membership Sales Retention Manager with sales and retention duties for the South Barrington Club.
- Tour, sell and initialize membership accounts in management program.
- Personally follow-up with each new membership by phone to answer any questions about the Club and to welcome them as new members.
- Contact annual members by phone and letter to let them know their membership is up for renewal.
- Contact annual locker holders by letter to let them know their annual locker is up for renewal.
- Call current members for missing email addresses and ask if they will “go green” with their monthly statements.
- Help bundle bulk mail for in-house postcard mailings.
- Send out referral cards to new members.
- Assemble welcome folders, tour cards, membership booklets, club guides and other marketing materials.
- Answer phone calls about memberships and general information about the club.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
Hours are every Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm; along with optional front desk hours ( weekday evenings and weekends)
- 18 years of age or older.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with potential members and current members.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must exhibit good problem solving ability and judgment in keeping with the mission of the Park District.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Complete an employment application available here, or at the Park District, attach your resume, and forward to Janet Lundholm Membership / Sales Retention Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: South Barrington Park District 3 Tennis Club Lane, South Barrington, Illinois 60010 Attention: Janet Lundholm