Posting Date: November 19, 2018
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
To Apply, Please Contact:
This is a full-time position responsible for all aspects of developing and maintaining all adult and junior tennis programming, monitoring daily tennis courts on the computer.
Including, but not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of the court sheet system and playing levels of the club’s members
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Solve problems comprehensively and produce accurate work on a timely basis
- Ability to perform required duties with initiative, good judgement, accuracy, persistence, creativity, integrity, tact, and courtesy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
College graduate in a field related to the responsibilities of the position; minimum three years of experience in a tennis related position or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Create and implement all adult and junior lesson programs.
- Work with Club and Racquets Manager to train and educate staff on modern teaching techniques and drills.
- Attend league meetings for Greater Suburban, Northern Illinois Travel Team, and Fox Valley.
- Act as website liaison for the Fox Valley League.
- Work with the Junior Tennis Coordinator on ages 10 and under programming.
- Reconcile adult and junior group lessons after each session.
- Teach platform tennis lessons as needed.
- Assist with platform tennis events as needed.
- Performs special projects and/or administrative duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned.