3-5 years old as of June 1, 2019
Semester I September – December Semester II January -May
Explorers is a morning preschool program. Our academic focus is on developing language,
math concepts and reading readiness skills. This program is customized to your child’s
individual age and ability level.
• Educational approach that uses STEAM Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics
• Curriculum that follows the Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards
• Kindergarten readiness skill
• Indoor / outdoor recess
• Option to connect to park district programs
- 2 days/week (You Choose)
- $1110 per semester
- 3 days/week Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- $1445 per semester
Young Explorers Preschool
2-3 year old preschool
Tuesday and Thursday – 9:15am-11:15am
This class is for the 2-3 year old who is ready to start exploring on their own. Your child will develop independence, gain confidence and be given the opportunity to learn the routines of preschool.
For more information about Young Explorers Preschool, contact (847) 898-9944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday and Thursday • 9:15am to 11:15am
- 1 day/week – Tuesday or Thursday
- $225 per session
- 2 days/week – Tuesday and Thursday
- $450 per session