Posting Date: June 26, 2019
Closing Date: August 1, 2019
To Apply, Please Contact:
Front Desk Clerk
Our Front Desk Staff are responsible for responding to phone calls, greeting all patrons, checking in members, processing charges for programs and goods, and possessing an overall knowledge of programs and services. This is a part-time position and the pay is a competitive hourly wage!
Hours & Pay:
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Shifts are 1 or 2 weeknights from 6pm-10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 12pm-5pm or 5pm-9pm.
- Pay is $10.00 per hour and up, depending on experience.
- Must have 1 -2 years customer service experience.
- Experience in Tennis preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Produce accurate work in a timely manner.
- Perform required duties with initiative.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must exhibit good problem solving ability and judgment in keeping with the mission of the Park District.
All regularly scheduled employees are granted complimentary membership to the South Barrington Club. All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check.
The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.