Posting Date: March 8, 2019
Closing Date: June 30, 2019
To Apply, Please Contact:
The South Barrington Park District proudly serves 4,700 residents as well as providing outstanding club membership services to the surrounding communities.
We are looking for reliable individuals who have a great work ethic and apply the newest industry standards to their classes! Starting pay is $25 per hour and up; based on experience.
- Prepare and instruct group exercise classes.
- Establish a good working relationship with the patrons.
- Help promote existing and new group exercise fitness programs.
- Assist with group exercise fitness special events as needed.
- Is available for work during any hours the club is open, including evenings, weekends and special events.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Hold a current CPR/AED certification or obtain certification within 90 days of employment.
- Graduate of an accredited organization with a major in physical education, health, exercise or a field related to the responsibilities of the position is helpful but not required.
- A minimum of one year experience in a Fitness related position or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Certified member of NASM, ACSM, AFAA, ACE, or equally accredited certification.
The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All regularly scheduled employees are given a complimentary membership to the South Barrington Club. All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check.