Posting Date: June 13, 2019
Closing Date: August 1, 2019
To Apply, Please Contact:
The Housekeeping Staff are responsible for daily cleaning and janitorial functions of all district facilities, equipment, and properties.
Hours & Pay:
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday from 4pm to 10pm.
- Pay is $12.50 per hour, depending on experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation systems for carpet, tile, bathroom facilities, and general office space.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Produce accurate work in a timely manner.
- Perform required duties with initiative.
- Must exhibit good problem solving ability and judgment in keeping with the core values of the Park District.
- High school education is preferred.
- Some maintenance or janitorial related experience is desired.
All employees receive a free South Barrington Club membership.
All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check.
The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.