Posting Date: September 8, 2020
Closing Date: December 31, 2020
To Apply, Please Contact:
Our Housekeeping Staff are responsible for daily cleaning and janitorial functions of all park district facilities, equipment, and properties.
Hours & Pay:
- Available Shifts are: 4pm to 8pm three to four days per week.
- Pay is $12.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation systems for carpet, tile, bathroom facilities, and general office space.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Produce accurate work in a timely manner.
- Perform required duties with initiative and follow all safety precautions and guidelines.
- Must exhibit good problem solving ability and judgment in keeping with the core values of the Park District.
- High school education is preferred.
- Some maintenance or janitorial related experience is desired.
COVID-19 considerations: We require all staff to wear face coverings, sanitize their hands, and check their temperature upon entry to the building.
Additional Information: All employees receive a free membership to the South Barrington Club. All offers of employment are contingent on a successful background check. The South Barrington Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.